GP Massage 3160 Vineland RD FL 34746

In 'Orlando Erotic Massage Parlors & Masseuses'

by 1094lbjr

Incorrect credentials.
1094lbjr
02/18/2020 02:17 pm

posts: 1

I would stay away. A little over priced. 80 hr, 160 tip FS. The short Asian women (Angel) is actually hot, but will force you off on a lesser Asian. If you are lucky enough to see Angel, she is smoking a hot actress. All fake moves, fakes an orgasm and stops just when it’s getting hot. I’ve been a few times and will choose Chanel over any of the girls that may be there. With all the other AMPs around go else where.

This message was edited by 1094lbjr on Feb 18th 2020 20:44 for reason: Updated address

t0957
02/21/2020 03:01 pm

posts: 1

I've seen Angel a few times and I agree . . . she is VERY hot. I've seen Chanel and I love her too. The price is not cheap, but the service has been great!

This message was edited by t0957 on Feb 21st 2020 21:02 for reason: misspelling

steven2212
10/09/2026 10:16 pm

posts: 73

Massage prvider: Mira……..Telegram: @mira_luz………. Whatsapp her directly on: +1 (430) 252-2745

 Mira  makes me wanna get massage everyday. She is friendly and respectful, she likes to go straight to reservation ITS A PAY UPFRONT SPA YOU MUST PAY TO BOOK APPOINTMENT AHEAD OF YOUR TIME AND GET YOUR RESERVATION CODE FROM HER  when you text her so she might come off as pushy when you try to get all chatty with her. According to her, people come to her DM to get all chatty, collect nude, claim they're currently out of town that they'd book once they're in town. But they never book, they just waste her time.We got down to business immediately I got there and it was the experience of a life time. Massage was amazing, my god Mira is fucking good at this!! Her touch was gentle and soothing, Her stroke game is divine, her throat is wet and warm and she rides like her life depends on it. She did things to me I can't explain. She almost made a grown ass man cry she made me cum so hard............ She took absolute care of me. Her BJ was heavenly, i was convinced her hands were made for HJs... don't get me started about how she rode me I almost cried I'm not great with words so I can't describe how I felt exactly but you need to give her a trial yourself. I wanted to book an hour and she managed to convince me to book 2 even after I told her i finish quick she promised to make me fuck for an hour something I had never done before I always finish 10min tops but she introduced me to something she called edging that made me go for so long and when I eventually nutted it was extreme and my legs were shaking. I'm definitely going back.,
To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com