Royal Asian Altamonte

In 'Orlando Erotic Massage Parlors & Masseuses'

by DogTired23

Incorrect credentials.
DogTired23
02/19/2014 03:58 am

posts: 1

This place has been in that location for years so that is always a good sign. Parking in rear was all good. You can go 60 or 80, i do 80 and drop 40 on the therapist, its not a necessity but just what i do. Standard warm shower table, massage rooms fairly large. Most of the Ladies appear to be Thai but who knows, they are pleasant pretty and thorough. Always feel great when I leave worth the trip always. Would have given 5 stars if they were topless of course.

Read more:' spa/6036#ixzz2tnA8yCcE" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://adultsearch.com/florida/altamonte-springs/erotic-massage/royal-asian-spa/6036#ixzz2tnA8yCcE
james635a
10/03/2026 06:47 pm

posts: 10

Read a review here a while ago about Alice .. took a screenshot and planned to visit once am out of work ... finally did and I must say it was worth the wait and more. .. I won't go into detail
But here are the things you should know ..
Alice is cool and strict .. when I was booking I requested for nudes and she refused. A bit pricey...

Also with her it's a pay upfront arrangement and has a no cash policy it’s strictly erotic massage and that’s how it’s done for a Nuru massage session, I don’t really trust the process before but I ask my friend about Alice which he’s the one recommended her to me .. I was reluctant to pay online with Cash app and the electronic means she mentioned cos I’m new to it but eventually did cause I’ve heard about it too that the Nuru massage session is strictly by appointment and payment validate appointment

Made payment, got my reservation code got there late about 10min into my reservation and she was already waiting for me... like I said no details...

Here is bonus: Alice is the prettiest and nastiest Asian I've fucked and trust me I've fucked many cause I travel a lot. Her head game is supreme, strokes the D like she was made for it what shocked me the most was the fact that SHE FUCKING SWALLOWED!! Damn!!
I had to give her a fat tip eventhough she didn't ask. If you're ready to take a little risk, have a crazy experience, just go head trust her...
Alice is the one you need. and I must say it was worth the wait……. Hit her up on Telegram
@alice_710
To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com