Type a city that you want to explore
Oh no! Unfortunately, no results were found. Try checking your spelling or search a different city.
No results were found
Anyone knows a massage parlor with an Asian granny as a masseuse? I know that it is not the choice of the majority but it's a fetish of mine...might sound weird for some...I find plenty of middle aged Asian ladies but not a 60+ one. A mama san.I would appreciate any tip. Thank you.
First time here, met by semi-cute Asian (Korean I think?). In room she asked what I wanted, showed her a condom, we haggled the tip, agreed on 200 (w/more if she was very good?). Teasing massage lasted 10 minutes, during which she toyed w/my penis, then kissed it, but didn't do BJ. My hands roamed her body (saggy B's w/pointy nip's, full bush, fingered her outside, smelled my fingers for freshness, OK, went down on her, brought her to a climax orally! Her BBBJcould have been more enthusiastic, gave her a 5 out of 10 for her BJ---| mean I gave her a 10 out of 10 orally! Cover on, she did cowgirl
grinding her pelvic bone into me = OUCH! Standing K-9, Standing
Mish., back to boring BBBJ/HJ combo, then back to horizonal mish., finished in the bag, she removed bad, did a oral clean up with her mouth, said she loved the taste of cum! All in all, it was an OK time!
House fee & tip 180 & out the door. I will definitely go back, she talks on telegram only @alice_710
To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com