Type a city that you want to explore
Oh no! Unfortunately, no results were found. Try checking your spelling or search a different city.
No results were found
Recently I entered a supposedly erotic massage place listed on here. When I mentioned I wanted L1 together with the regular massage, they told me no erotic services are performed. This despite the fact that I showed them their adultsearch listing on my phone's browser. Naturally I walked away. A while after I left, it occurred to me I might have screwed up somewhere.I'm thinking that my mentioning L1 too quickly might have scared them into thinking I might be a cop. Assuming this is what happened then let me ask this: when you walk into a massage place without knowing anyone there, what is the best way convey the fact that you're looking for something erotic without scaring them? I'm concerned that if you don't mention it at all, you'll end up paying for and getting just a non-erotic massage.Can anyone give me some pointers?
Every place I go to for the first time I usually wait for them to offer services on the flip, but there are some places that just don’t offer full services because they’ve been caught before or some other reason. My suggestion is to check other websites that can tell you more about specific massage parlors. Asking right off the bat is a little suspicious if you aren’t a regular that they know.
1. Don't show them the adultsearch and other adult advertising sites if you are expecting something other than just a massage. This will scare them into thinking you are law enforcement of some type and all you will get is a massage. 2. Check what kind of clothing they are wearing. 9/10 if they have some sort of dress on, more than likely they offer 'other services'. If you are expecting more than just a massage and they aren't in a dress, then leave before you give them any money. 3. During the massage, touch their legs at some point. Make sounds and encourage them that you like what they are doing. Try to grab their legs forcefully and rub them while they are massaging you. This will let them know there is a good chance they will be making extra money on your visit. 9/10 this works. Only place that it did not work was at CHI Massage off of San Pedro. However, that girl has her own process of getting you laid. She is very dominant and has a big bust. If you come in through the back door, you get VIP 'adult' treatment. You enter in through the front door, you are just going to get a massage. She is very attractive, speaks great English but very dominant. 4. Pay with Cash. Doing the 60 minutes over the 40 gets you better service opportunities. I don't care for BJ or HJ but they like to give them because its a quick service to them. Not to mention, some of them really like to yank pretty hard and it's painful. The common rates are 40 for HJ and 100 for BJ. FS is usually 140 accept at Sea Shell where it is 160 (but worth it). If you pay in cash and they see you with cash, they will be open to providing 'extra services'. If you do CC, let them know you only leave a great tip if its 'worth a great tip' and then they will aim to please you more. 5. Read reviews on google/yelp and on adultsearch to find the best outlets. How you know is quite simple as the women who visit the massage places most often leave bad reviews and guys most often leave great/good reviews. Not too mention, googling the phone numbers will often bring up Escort history if its a reliable place. If you don't find anything adult related to googling the phone numbers, then more than likely its a legit establishment. Not always, but most often. 6. Don't be a dick. Meaning don't be demanding. In most cases, they plan on giving you a massage whether you want one or not. If you are a jerk to them, they will put you in your place when you are on the table and they don't mind causing you pain. Most people vent about their negative service in reviews but its not hurting their business models and even less of those people actually file a complaint with BBB or law enforcement. Which is why there are so many of them still operational. So, don't be a dick. Be polite and courteous and you will get what you want from them.
Booked an appointment Last Weekend with Mira for a Thursday VIP session and I paid instantly (Yes it’s a pay upfront service although this made me doubt the legitimacy of it but I decided to go ahead with it). In less than 5 minutes she sent me a reservation code with some instructions. Went in on Thursday, parked, I was taken through the back entrance straight to the VIP room. The room smelled great and clean with soft music and scented candles. The room was way better than I anticipated. I already told her it was my first time so she was very nice and gentle, guiding me on things I needed to do.Had an amazing massage. She swung into action pretty quickly. After an amazing massage for about 30 min she massaged my thighs with endless circles brushing against my balls and hard cock. Then she grabbed my cock and started stroking it slowly. I let out a moan. I slowly rubbed my hand over her stomach and between her legs. She moaned as I slid a finger inside her. My other hand joined in, gently rubbing her clit. She was panting, one hand gripping the bed, the other my cock. She stroked me with long deep strokes, faster and faster. Every stroke and twist was intense. I was close to cumming but she stopped, letting me relax.Then she whispered in my ear “close your eyes, relax and listen as I suck your dick.” That was fucking hot. She spit on my swollen cock, sucked it to the base, then licked my loose heavy balls. We continued playing with each other, tasting, sucking and licking. I spread her open with both hands, feasting on her wet pink interior, lapping up the juice. I told her I love her pussy and she said I sucked so good.Then she climbed onto the table. She moved toward the edge, knees bent, legs spread, waiting as I stroked my cock. She touched her clit and played with her wet pussy lips as she watched.. I slid in from the back and it felt so good. It felt like heaven. My God Mira’s pussy is addictive plus she has complete control of it. She knows how to contract and relax the pussy that drives one crazy. She sucked my nipples while I was inside her. For the first time ever I got to fuck her asshole and it was good I must go back to have another great time with Mira this weekend. I strongly recommend Mira but I must warn again it’s payment upfront for reservation so if you don’t feel comfortable with that don’t bother texting her.Text her at TELEGRAM- @mira_luz……….. Contact her directly on +1 (430) 232-2745...........
To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com