Nuru Nuru Massage

In 'Plano Erotic Massage Parlors & Masseuses'

by buffman9876

Incorrect credentials.
buffman9876
09/24/2009 11:05 am

posts: 0

Does anyone know if there is a AMP that preforms Nuru Nuru Massage in the Dallas/Fort Worth area?
Brahmabull
09/24/2009 01:17 pm

posts: 0

Highly doubt it, and probably not anywhere in the USA. Since in most places in the US, touching the genitals during a massage is considered illegal, I do not see how they could open a place that does body to body nude sensual massages. Maybe in Nevada, maybe.

j064thiegoh
10/03/2026 05:25 am

posts: 52

I have to give a big shoutout to Alice after an experience that genuinely exceeded all my expectations. A close friend had been telling me about her for weeks, praising how professional yet incredibly talented she is, so I finally took the plunge. Let me save you some time and frustration—if you’re hoping for that true mind-blowing Nuru session with all the HJ (hand jobs), BJ (blowjobs) and FS (full service). There may be limits on how much service management will allow.">extras, booking ahead is absolutely essential. I made the same mistake on my first attempt by just walking in, thinking it wouldn’t matter. They only offered me the standard massage, which felt rushed and nothing special. I had to go back after messaging Alice again, getting my booking code, and confirming everything properly. The process was smooth and very discreet. Payment options like Cash App made it easy and private, which fits the spa’s policy perfectly. Book Alice directly on Telegram 👉 @alice_710
When I arrived with my code, they guided me straight to a clean, comfortable room. I undressed and waited on the bed. A few minutes later, Alice walked in, and wow—what a stunning Asian beauty with a flawless figure, smooth skin, and a smile that instantly puts you at ease. She started with a long, soothing back and neck massage that was exactly what I needed after a stressful week. She worked out a stubborn kink in my neck and shoulders with perfect pressure, and I could feel the tension melting away. After about 15-20 minutes of that heavenly rubdown, she softly asked what I wanted, and I told her the full package we had discussed earlier. It was like she already knew.
From there, things escalated beautifully. She is hands-down the most skilled and enthusiastic provider I’ve been with. Her head game is supreme—she knows exactly how to use her mouth and hands in ways that feel natural and incredibly pleasurable. The way she stroked and rode me like a pro cowgirl was intense and perfectly timed. She instinctively knew every sensitive spot and exactly how to touch to drive me wild. Everything flowed so smoothly from massage to HJ to full service without any awkwardness. We finished with a shared shower where she helped clean me up tenderly, making sure I was completely taken care of. By the end, I was so drained I needed a moment to catch my breath before getting dressed. This experience was worth every penny, even though it’s on the pricier side. Alice is always booked for good reason. If you message her, only do it if you’re serious about booking—don’t waste her time asking for pics or details if you’re undecided, and mention you’re from Jones for a quicker reply. I’m already planning my next session to explore even more fantasies.
james635a
10/03/2026 06:53 pm

posts: 10

The services are premium. I left satisfied.

ALICE makes me wanna get massage everyday .
She is friendly and respectful, she likes to go straight to reservation when you text her so she might come off as pushy when you try to get all chatty with her. According to her people come to her DM to get all chatty, collect nude, claim they're currently out of town that they'd book once they're in town. But they never book, they just waste her time.
The part of the experience that blew my mind was something she called Edging, she got me close to cuming then stopped, she did this continuously and the made me go for almost an hour, something I'd never done (I normally can’t go more than 15min without busting a nut) and when it was time for me to cum, it was explosive and this got my legs shaking (thought this happens to ladies alone) definitely going back.i highly recommend you Alice
Here is her telegram : @alice_710
To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com