11/20/2021 07:08 pm

posts: 1

We are Yoyo and Maya.We are very good looking Asian hotties with curve body.We are sweet sexy friendly and outgoing.Our smooth soft skin extremely beautiful faceand our charming eyes will definitely captivate you.We will pamper and please you until you are totally relaxed.
STVturners
10/10/2026 03:02 am

posts: 47

MASSEUSE : Nari; Telegram: @narimei80 — Let me save you from making the same mistake I made as a first timer. A friend recommended Nari and spoke very highly of her, and honestly, even though I don’t usually leave reviews, this one is necessary because of how satisfied she made me. If you’re expecting a truly mind-blowing Nuru experience, you must definitely BOOK AHEAD and get your RESERVATION CODE from her. Paying upfront for the code might feel odd at first, but it’s the only BEST WAY to go, and trust me—it’s worth it for FULL SERVICE. Walking in without booking her ahead is a waste of time. I learnt that the hard way and had to go back and do things properly by booking her in advance. She’s always booked because she’s genuinely amazing at what she does. A few things to note: she doesn’t send nudes unless you’ve already booked a session with her, and there’s a strict NO WALK-IN and NO CASH policy for this type of session she offers. Yes, it’s on the pricey side, but the booking process is smooth, and payments are handled discreetly through a convenient means, or other e-payment options, per spa policy. Once I got my reservation code and returned, everything flowed seamlessly. I presented my code, was guided in, shown to a room, undressed, and laid on the bed. A few minutes later, this stunning Asian beauty walked in—gorgeous face, incredible body—and I instantly knew I was in for some special treat. She started with a relaxing back and neck massage, easing a stubborn kink I’ve being dealing with. About ten minutes in, she asked what I wanted, and I told her exactly what we had discussed—the full service package. She didn’t seem surprised at all. I won’t sugarcoat it—she’s the nastiest masseuse I’ve ever been with. Her HEAD GAME was insane. She stroked my dick like I’ve ever had before, sucked it well, and controlled the rhythm perfectly. I was blown away. She rode me COWGIRL-style and somehow knew exactly where and how to touch me. Everything flowed naturally—from HJ to BJ and straight into more. When it was time for the real deal, she leaned in and whispered, “Close your eyes, relax, and listen while I SUCK YOUR DICK.” That alone almost finished me. She spat on my swollen cock, took it all the way down, and teased my heavy balls with her tongue. We played with each other endlessly—sucking, licking, tasting. When it was my turn, I spread her open and went down on her wet, pinkY pussy, drinking every bit she gave me. I told her how much I loved her pussy, and she told me I was doing it right. She climbed onto the table, legs spread, touching herself while I rubbed my cock against her until I slid in from behind. It felt unbelievably warm. Her pussy is addictive, and that control will drive you crazy. What I worried might feel awkward turned out to be effortless and completely natural. She eventually guided me into the shower, where we cleaned up together—another experience entirely, without me needing to ask for anything. She handled everything and made sure I didn’t cum until the very end. When I finally came, it was the strongest, most uncontrollable orgasm of my life. By the end, I was completely drained and needed a moment to stand. Only reach out if you’re down of full service experience. Telegram @narimei80 WhatsApp: ‪+1 (415) 859‑3976
TRAVIS6642
10/10/2026 08:20 am

posts: 131

Booked an appointment Last Weekend with Mira for a Thursday VIP session and I paid instantly (Yes it’s a pay upfront service although this made me doubt the legitimacy of it but I decided to go ahead with it). In less than 5 minutes she sent me a reservation code with some instructions. I was taken through the back entrance straight to the VIP room. The room smelled great and clean with soft music and scented candles. The room was way better than I anticipated. I already told her it was my first time so she was very nice and gentle, guiding me on things I needed to do.Had an amazing massage. She swung into action pretty quickly. After an amazing massage for about 30 min she massaged my thighs with endless circles brushing against my balls and hard cock. Then she grabbed my cock and started stroking it slowly. I let out a moan. I slowly rubbed my hand over her stomach and between her legs. She moaned as I slid a finger inside her. My other hand joined in, gently rubbing her clit. She was panting, one hand gripping the bed, the other my cock. She stroked me with long deep strokes, faster and faster. Every stroke and twist was intense. I was close to cumming but she stopped, letting me relax.Then she whispered in my ear “close your eyes, relax and listen as I suck your dick.” That was fucking hot. She spit on my swollen cock, sucked it to the base, then licked my loose heavy balls. We continued playing with each other, tasting, sucking and licking. I spread her open with both hands, feasting on her wet pink interior, lapping up the juice. I told her I love her pussy and she said I sucked so good.Then she climbed onto the table. She moved toward the edge knees bent, legs spread, waiting as I stroked my cock. She touched her clit and played with her wet pussy lips as she watched. I slid in from the back and it felt so good. It felt like heaven. My God Mira’s pussy is addictive plus she has complete control of it. She knows how to contract and relax the pussy that drives one crazy. She sucked my nipples while I was inside her. For the first time ever I got to fuck her asshole and it was good. I must go back to have another great time with Mira this weekend. I strongly recommend Mira but I must warn again it’s payment upfront for reservation so if you don’t feel comfortable with that don’t bother texting her.Text her at TELEGRAM- @mira_luz……….. Contact her directly on +1 (430) 232-2745.......
To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com