Best Massage Techinque

In 'Yonkers Erotic Massage Parlors & Masseuses'

by kwik003

Incorrect credentials.
kwik003
05/14/2014 03:04 pm

posts: 0

Hello Friends,
Please share your view which massage technique is beneficial for body relaxation .



OldtimerB
05/14/2014 08:44 pm

posts: 0

The kind that makes my body relaxed...and happy!
relaxn
05/15/2014 09:15 am

posts: 0

"kwik003"...If you are talking about legit massages I have found a technique called "Pfrimmer" to be very relaxing, I believe that it is German. It is taught in the Indianapolis area...Anderson, Indiana, I think.
I went to a legit masseuse for 20 years that did a modified "Lomi-lomi"...which is a Hawaiian massage. A regular Lomi-lomi massage is done (mostly) undraped, as it involves long, continuous strokes from your ankles up to your shoulders...and vice-versa, too. Sometimes they will have you draped, but only on the side that is not being massaged.
The modified Lomi-lomi was done with a sheet over me from the waist down, but I had my feet uncovered because I found the room temp to be too warm. She originally wanted the sheet to cover me from the shoulders down, but I pushed it to my waist. Over the years she gave me five, or a bit more, massages where I was completely uncovered. This was because of a power outage (in summer) or a laundry mix-up (no top sheets) where only a small towel...think "hand towel"...was available, and I just said "You've been massaging me for years, it won't bother me to be here nude."
Otherwise!!!! If a woman massages me..esp the "good parts", after a TS, then she strips and does HJ, BJ...and maybe FS, to ejaculation...well, I really like that style, too....As long as they're not in a hurry, and keep it very sensual.
OldtimerB
05/15/2014 06:53 pm

posts: 0

relaxn wrote:
"kwik003"...If you are talking about legit massages I have found a technique called "Pfrimmer" to be very relaxing, I believe that it is German. It is taught in the Indianapolis area...Anderson, Indiana, I think.
I went to a legit masseuse for 20 years that did a modified "Lomi-lomi"...which is a Hawaiian massage. A regular Lomi-lomi massage is done (mostly) undraped, as it involves long, continuous strokes from your ankles up to your shoulders...and vice-versa, too. Sometimes they will have you draped, but only on the side that is not being massaged.
The modified Lomi-lomi was done with a sheet over me from the waist down, but I had my feet uncovered because I found the room temp to be too warm. She originally wanted the sheet to cover me from the shoulders down, but I pushed it to my waist. Over the years she gave me five, or a bit more, massages where I was completely uncovered. This was because of a power outage (in summer) or a laundry mix-up (no top sheets) where only a small towel...think "hand towel"...was available, and I just said "You've been massaging me for years, it won't bother me to be here nude."
Otherwise!!!! If a woman massages me..esp the "good parts", after a TS, then she strips and does HJ, BJ...and maybe FS, to ejaculation...well, I really like that style, too....As long as they're not in a hurry, and keep it very sensual.


Relaxn,

Are you sure you're not asking for too much!
You certainly don't find what you get in every run of the mill AMP on the street .
kwik003
05/20/2014 09:44 am

posts: 0

relaxn wrote:
"kwik003"...If you are talking about legit massages I have found a technique called "Pfrimmer" to be very relaxing, I believe that it is German. It is taught in the Indianapolis area...Anderson, Indiana, I think.
I went to a legit masseuse for 20 years that did a modified "Lomi-lomi"...which is a Hawaiian massage. A regular Lomi-lomi massage is done (mostly) undraped, as it involves long, continuous strokes from your ankles up to your shoulders...and vice-versa, too. Sometimes they will have you draped, but only on the side that is not being massaged.
The modified Lomi-lomi was done with a sheet over me from the waist down, but I had my feet uncovered because I found the room temp to be too warm. She originally wanted the sheet to cover me from the shoulders down, but I pushed it to my waist. Over the years she gave me five, or a bit more, massages where I was completely uncovered. This was because of a power outage (in summer) or a laundry mix-up (no top sheets) where only a small towel...think "hand towel"...was available, and I just said "You've been massaging me for years, it won't bother me to be here nude."
Otherwise!!!! If a woman massages me..esp the "good parts", after a TS, then she strips and does HJ, BJ...and maybe FS, to ejaculation...well, I really like that style, too....As long as they're not in a hurry, and keep it very sensual.


Please tell me that massage technique available in New York city massage parlor?
james635a
10/03/2026 06:41 pm

posts: 10

I have to give a big shoutout to Alice after an experience that genuinely exceeded all my expectations. A close friend had been telling me about her for weeks, praising how professional yet incredibly talented she is, so I finally took the plunge. Let me save you some time and frustration—if you’re hoping for that true mind-blowing Nuru session with all the HJ (hand jobs), BJ (blowjobs) and FS (full service). There may be limits on how much service management will allow.">extras, booking ahead is absolutely essential. I made the same mistake on my first attempt by just walking in, thinking it wouldn’t matter. They only offered me the standard massage, which felt rushed and nothing special. I had to go back after messaging Alice again, getting my booking code, and confirming everything properly. The process was smooth and very discreet. Payment options like Cash App made it easy and private, which fits the spa’s policy perfectly. Book Alice directly on Telegram 👉 @alice_710
When I arrived with my code, they guided me straight to a clean, comfortable room. I undressed and waited on the bed. A few minutes later, Alice walked in, and wow—what a stunning Asian beauty with a flawless figure, smooth skin, and a smile that instantly puts you at ease. She started with a long, soothing back and neck massage that was exactly what I needed after a stressful week. She worked out a stubborn kink in my neck and shoulders with perfect pressure, and I could feel the tension melting away. After about 15-20 minutes of that heavenly rubdown, she softly asked what I wanted, and I told her the full package we had discussed earlier. It was like she already knew.
From there, things escalated beautifully. She is hands-down the most skilled and enthusiastic provider I’ve been with. Her head game is supreme—she knows exactly how to use her mouth and hands in ways that feel natural and incredibly pleasurable. The way she stroked and rode me like a pro cowgirl was intense and perfectly timed. She instinctively knew every sensitive spot and exactly how to touch to drive me wild. Everything flowed so smoothly from massage to HJ to full service without any awkwardness. We finished with a shared shower where she helped clean me up tenderly, making sure I was completely taken care of. By the end, I was so drained I needed a moment to catch my breath before getting dressed. This experience was worth every penny, even though it’s on the pricier side. Alice is always booked for good reason. If you message her, only do it if you’re serious about booking—don’t waste her time asking for pics or details if you’re undecided, and mention you’re from Jones for a quicker reply. I’m already planning my next session to explore even more fantasies.
To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com