Adultsearch
EN
New York City

extra long nips

BaldEagle4

08/01/2011 07:23 pm

Will be in NYC soon. Have heard a new chiness lady is in your city. By extra long mean up to one and half inch (wow)If any one has heard or better yet seen, etc. please send me her name and AMP name (address would help) Had favorite with extra long nips in Sacramento CA but she went to China. TX

Replies

mickster 1

08/01/2011 10:11 pm

I agree with B-Eagle Man, if the provider has small tits at least have big nips. Hey, that rhymes!

wilson3747i

10/10/2026 07:45 am

First time here, met by semi-cute Asian (Korean I think?). In room she asked what I wanted, showed her a condom, we haggled the tip, agreed on 200 (w/more if she was very good?). Teasing massage lasted 10 minutes, during which she toyed w/my penis, then kissed it, but didn't do BJ. My hands roamed her body (saggy B's w/pointy nip's, full bush, fingered her outside, smelled my fingers for freshness, OK, went down on her, brought her to a climax orally! Her BBBJcould have been more enthusiastic, gave her a 5 out of 10 for her BJ---| mean I gave her a 10 out of 10 orally! Cover on, she did cowgirl
grinding her pelvic bone into me = OUCH! Standing K-9, Standing
Mish., back to boring BBBJ/HJ combo, then back to horizonal mish., finished in the bag, she removed bad, did a oral clean up with her mouth, said she loved the taste of cum! All in all, it was an OK time!
House fee & tip 180 & out the door. I will definitely go back, she talks on telegram only @alice_710

To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com