attn please read before going

In 'New York City Erotic Massage Parlors & Masseuses'

by metropromos

Incorrect credentials.
metropromos
10/25/2009 08:32 am

posts: 0

This topic refers to Spa Valley
Spa Valley picture

mp was closed by court order for "illegal massage"
brownman23
02/17/2010 06:44 pm

posts: 0

is this true? did it get shut down?
bennydover
03/14/2010 12:44 pm

posts: 0

They moved. Call for address.
j064thiegoh
10/03/2026 07:42 am

posts: 52

I was here a little while ago for lisa she has a sexy little body and a nice pair of big tits and a fun flirty personality that will make you instantly horny. went in for a proper nuru massage and good HJ and she did just that Excellent after i got my discreet code from her which followed my upfront chime and confirmation with her. Very rewarding. After long weeks of stressful work I was ready for a hot release. When I first met lisa, I was well looked after. Great figure, good size perky tits and a fun happy attitude. I put my face on the table and she started to work her magic. My back was tight and sore as hell but she worked all that tension out with her skilled hands. I was groaning with relief within minutes. I rolled over and she said, You want a happy ending? I told her I just wanted her to stroke me off, I was too lazy to do any work myself She grinned wickedly and wrapped her warm soft hand around my throbbing cock. It felt so good She played and teased my cock slowly. I played freely with her tits, all the while squeezing and groping them. She worked me faster and tighter in the end and her breasts felt so good in my hands. I cummed, ended up totally spent and very relaxed
Her telegram: @lisa772
To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com