Incorrect credentials.
Ricky60
12/02/2012 10:12 pm

posts: 0

Is anyone available to TOFTT?

A new spa, seems to be about two months old, is at
5915 Memorial Hwy #106 Tampa, FL., 33615.

They have advertised on BackPage... don't know if that is good or bad. They include "free table shower". So, one assumes it is not a totally draped place.

I am budgeting to TOFTT because it is near my neighborhood. However, if any of you can get there before I do, please report.
Ricky60
01/02/2013 04:19 pm

posts: 0

I found a review of this place on another site. It appears to be average or better. One reviewer listed BBBJ and said FS was offered, but he wasn't prepared for it. Coco and Vicki seem to be the providers (Chinese, one reviewer thought).

Good luck if you try. I might try, later this month, after examining the room beneath my debt ceiling. I budget my hobbies.
StrokerAce1
01/10/2013 11:45 am

posts: 0

Rick60 wrote:
I found a review of this place on another site. It appears to be average or better. One reviewer listed BBBJ and said FS was offered, but he wasn't prepared for it. Coco and Vicki seem to be the providers (Chinese, one reviewer thought).

Good luck if you try. I might try, later this month, after examining the room beneath my debt ceiling. I budget my hobbies.


What the hell, raise the debt ceiling. Seems to be the trendy financial philosophy now days. Back in the old days this philosophy was represented by three monkeys in various poses with the words "Speak no evil, see no evil, and hear no evil". Further back in history it was represented by a picture of an ostrich with his head in the sand.
Ricky60
01/10/2013 02:17 pm

posts: 0

Huh? I am OK with raising my debt ceiling. I just want to be sure I can lower my roof when I need to.
TRAVIS6642
10/10/2026 08:44 am

posts: 132

Massage provider: Mira……..Telegram: @mira_luz………. Contact her directly on: +1 (430) 232-2745
Mira makes me wanna get massage everyday. She is friendly and respectful, she likes to go straight to reservation ITS A PAY UPFRONT SPA YOU MUST PAY TO BOOK APPOINTMENT AHEAD OF YOUR TIME AND GET YOUR RESERVATION CODE FROM HER when you text her so she might come off as pushy when you try to get all chatty with her. According to her, people come to her DM to get all chatty, collect nude, claim they're currently out of town that they'd book once they're in town. But they never book, they just waste her time.We got down to business immediately I got there and it was the experience of a life time. Massage was amazing, my god Mira is fucking good at this!! Her touch was gentle and soothing, Her stroke game is divine, her throat is wet and warm and she rides like her life depends on it. She did things to me I can't explain. She almost made a grown ass man cry she made me cum so hard. She took absolute care of me. Her BJ was heavenly, i was convinced her hands were made for HJs.......... don't get me started about how she rode me I almost cried., I'm not great with words so I can't describe how I felt exactly but you need to give her a trial yourself. I wanted to book an hour and she managed to convince me to book 2 even after I told her i finish quick she promised to make me fuck for an hour something I had never done before, I always finish 10min tops but she introduced me to something she called edging that made me go for so long and when I eventually nutted it was extreme and my legs were shaking. I'm definitely going back.......
To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com