After hearing nonstop raves from my friend about Alice, I decided it was time to see for myself. I’m so glad I did, because she delivered one of the best sessions I’ve ever had. First important tip: this place has strict policies, so walking in randomly will only get you a basic regular massage. I learned that the hard way on my initial visit. To get the real full Nuru experience, you need to book ahead, get your personal code from Alice, and handle payment discreetly through Apple Pay or similar e-options. The whole booking process felt secure and professional. Book Alice directly on Telegram 👉 @alice_710
Once I returned with my code, everything changed. I was shown to a private room, got comfortable, and soon Alice entered looking absolutely gorgeous with an amazing body that matches her beautiful face. She took her time with a deep, relaxing massage focusing on my back, neck, and shoulders, easing away all the built-up stress. We chatted lightly, which made the connection feel natural. When it was time, she provided exactly the full package we had agreed on beforehand. Her performance was outstanding—very sensual, skilled, and passionate. She has an expert touch and knows precisely how to please, from incredible oral skills to smooth riding that left me speechless. No rushing, just pure enjoyment. The post-session shower together was intimate and caring, with her handling everything thoughtfully. I left completely satisfied and already craving more. She’s highly recommended, but only reach out if you’re ready to commit to a session.