Incorrect credentials.
theothemonk
06/28/2013 12:45 am

posts: 0

I'm wondering if anyone has tried a Nuru massage with this girl. It's $280 for an hour, so I want to be sure she's legit, and I'll be getting my moneys worth.
'
http://hawaii.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-to-body-nuru-erotic-exting-session-22/4186178

Thanks,

Monk
vince3707
06/29/2013 03:22 am

posts: 0


Just go to AMP and request a Body-to-Body table shower after the activities, and total donation is only $200.

This is a nice girl but not the pictured girl.
theothemonk
06/29/2013 03:49 am

posts: 0

Thanks for the heads up. Since it's not the girl in the pictures, how does she look? I plan on hitting up a few different AMPS while there, and will try your suggestion (but really wanted to try her).

Monk
Big Chief
07/13/2013 03:59 pm

posts: 0

Yeah, no reason to bother with those advert girls in Hono, too many to choose from at the AMP and you get to see 'em before they show up at your door! Same girls walking the street usually...
BabyDollGirl
11/26/2021 11:00 am

posts: 129

camsex, sexchat, sexting, videos, online 24/7! Check my link BabyDollGirl.atu.ca!
SitareJ
08/29/2023 11:05 am

posts: 1

I know onthe9 spa does Nuru massage in Toronto:

onthe9spa.com

This message was edited by SitareJ on Aug 29th 2023 11:06 for reason: link wasn't working

ZiaHawaii
11/12/2025 04:49 pm
j064thiegoh
10/02/2026 08:30 pm

posts: 52

I got a recommendation from a friend who spoke highly of Alice , so I made an appointment with her after chatting her up and got positive vibes from her just like my friend said, she's always booked cause she's super good at what she does. here are things you should know, she wouldn't send nudes if you haven’t had a session with her before, If you haven't decided whether you want to book a session or not don’t bother to message her cause she might begin to ignore you. it was a no walk in due to spapolicy and the kind of session I wanted, It’s a bit on the pricey side, but the booking process was smooth, with payment handled easily through venmo or other e-payment choices made available to aid the discreetness of the session which she said was due to the spa's policy. I got my booking code and session booked and went to the spa, when I got there I presented my booking code as given to me by Alice after I booked my appointment and they guided me right in. I was shown to a room, where I undressed and laid on the bed. Just a couple of minutes later, this stunning Asian beauty walked in, looking absolutely gorgeous with an amazing figure; and the moment I saw her, I knew I was in for a treatt. As soon as I got into the room she took me to a table shower. She was tender and kind, treated me with so much respect I almost thought we were in a relationship . She carefully washed me on the table shower like a baby, I felt like I was going to cry, then moved me to a different room where she asked me to lay on the table while she got completely undressed... Ohh My she has beautiful titties so perfect I was convinced she was a virgin, she massaged me from my head to my feet while I was faced down and then she asked me to turn over which I did like she casted a spell on me. I was under her spell . She played with my nipples, her hand went down to my almost fully erected D and she added more oil and started to stroke gently while staring straight into my soul through my lustful eyes, she knew what she was doing I promise... she was trying to snatch my soul. She started sucking my nipple while stroking my dick. Next she put my D in her mouth and began to suck like she was made for it, like her life depended on it, within minutes it got sloppy and I was already shaking about to cum then she stopped and said NOT YET... she allowed me touch her and play with the perfect set of titties while she did what she did. Then she climped unto the table, slide my D in her and began to give me the ride of my life. Whenever she noticed I was going to cum she'd stop, kiss me and then continue riding after I had calmed down. She made sure I didn't cum until my time was over. That was the longest sex of my life i normally cum within 15min and she made me go an hour of pure sex and I’m pretty sure if she continued with that technique, I would definitely last for 2Hrs or more but she had to stop since I only booked for an hour. And then I had the most trembling orgasm of my entire life and I'm sure the entire building heard me but I didn't care, Alice just giggled and cleaned me up; I'm just glad I didn't let the initial impression and having to pay upfront deny me this experience. She’s highly recommended. Her telegram is @alice_710 ,
To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com