Any current updates on this place?

In 'Fresno Erotic Massage Parlors & Masseuses'

by 4OralUseOnly

Incorrect credentials.
4OralUseOnly
09/14/2010 01:12 pm

posts: 0

This topic refers to East Central Massage
East Central Massage picture

Still open?
Time2
09/14/2010 03:11 pm

posts: 0

Current CL ad posted yesterday:' http://fresno.craigslist.org/thp/1951925332.html

Also, reviews have been posted as recently as July 22nd. The July 22nd and the May 11th reviews on another site are for Jasmine and Kim respectively and are positive. The May 17th for Ashley was not. One review said $50 the other said $100, which seems to equate to the amount of the tip for the 1st one and the tip + house fee for the other review.

So, I'd say yes, if you call ahead to schedule your session and ensure who your therapist will be, it'll be worth a visit!
wilson3747i
10/10/2026 08:37 am

posts: 63

My buddy spoke so highly of Lisa that I couldn’t resist trying her out. She lived up to every word. Booking ahead is non-negotiable for the real Nuru package—walk-ins get the basic treatment only. I got my code after easy Cash App payment and returned prepared. The room was nice, and when lisa walked in, her beauty and amazing body instantly raised my excitement. She gave me a prolonged, skillful massage that melted away my knots and left me fully relaxed. Book lisa directly on Telegram 👉 ( @lisa772 )
Then she delivered an amazing full experience. Her techniques are top-tier: incredible oral skills, perfect rhythm when riding, and an intuitive sense of touch that made everything feel electric. It was passionate yet professional, with smooth transitions and no awkward moments. We ended with a thorough, enjoyable shower together. I was so satisfied I could barely move afterward. Lisa is always busy because she’s that good. Only contact her if you plan to book, and say you’re from Jones.
To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com