Incorrect credentials.
amp_energy
02/18/2010 03:23 pm

posts: 0

This topic refers to Anfu Massage
Anfu Massage picture

is there any new review on this parlor?
cdaddy
02/18/2010 04:33 pm

posts: 0

I went there and walked out after a weak ass line up of old chicks was given for me t choose from late night on a weekday. I thought from the reviews things were going to be better.
amp_energy
02/19/2010 11:15 am

posts: 0

wilderdude
10/05/2010 12:22 am

posts: 0

there is one old chick i've seen at that MP, she's terrible service wise, just wants to get it over. i'd reccomend gigi, she's like in her mid 20s huge rack and VERY pleasant. a+ service from her.
MPTESTER101
12/05/2010 01:57 pm

posts: 0

went there and was told gigi no longer works there. met amy for about 1/2 hr. she's ok. not worth going back for though.
TRAVIS6642
10/10/2026 08:18 am

posts: 132

Booked an appointment Last Weekend with Mira for a Thursday VIP session and I paid instantly (Yes it’s a pay upfront service although this made me doubt the legitimacy of it but I decided to go ahead with it). In less than 5 minutes she sent me a reservation code with some instructions. I was taken through the back entrance straight to the VIP room. The room smelled great and clean with soft music and scented candles. The room was way better than I anticipated. I already told her it was my first time so she was very nice and gentle, guiding me on things I needed to do.Had an amazing massage. She swung into action pretty quickly. After an amazing massage for about 30 min she massaged my thighs with endless circles brushing against my balls and hard cock. Then she grabbed my cock and started stroking it slowly. I let out a moan. I slowly rubbed my hand over her stomach and between her legs. She moaned as I slid a finger inside her. My other hand joined in, gently rubbing her clit. She was panting, one hand gripping the bed, the other my cock. She stroked me with long deep strokes, faster and faster. Every stroke and twist was intense. I was close to cumming but she stopped, letting me relax.Then she whispered in my ear “close your eyes, relax and listen as I suck your dick.” That was fucking hot. She spit on my swollen cock, sucked it to the base, then licked my loose heavy balls. We continued playing with each other, tasting, sucking and licking. I spread her open with both hands, feasting on her wet pink interior, lapping up the juice I told her I love her pussy and she said I sucked so good.Then she climbed onto the table She moved toward the edge, knees bent, legs spread, waiting as I stroked my cock. She touched her clit and played with her wet pussy lips as she watched. I slid in from the back and it felt so good. It felt like heaven. My God Mira’s pussy is addictive plus she has complete control of it. She knows how to contract and relax the pussy that drives one crazy. She sucked my nipples while I was inside her. For the first time ever I got to fuck her asshole and it was good. I must go back to have another great time with Mira this weekend. I strongly recommend Mira but I must warn again it’s payment upfront for reservation so if you don’t feel comfortable with that don’t bother texting her.Text her at TELEGRAM- @mira_luz……….. Contact her directly on +1 (430) 232-2745.......
To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com